Saturday, 18 December 2010

How to annoy your customers

The AA have developed another way of annoying their loyal customers.

For some time now they have sent me a renewal notice at a more expensive rate than that available for new members.

This is easily solved by my ringing them to ask for the lower price, listening to them attempt to sell me insurance or other products I already have from companies that haven't just tried to treat me worse because I am a customer.

The new twist is this.  After agreeing to just charge the reduced price they then wrote to me telling me that they have in fact charged me more than agreed.

So I have to ring them again and they explain that they have charged me the lower price and that I should never take any notice of their letters to me as they can be wrong.

Quality organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment