Sunday, 25 January 2009

Bad Science by Ben Goldacre

A truly beautiful book.

The scariest bit of fun or perhaps the funniest scare you will have for a good long while.

I read a fair amount of science and sceptical material and still this book quietly, in it's own down to earth and matter of fact style, blew me away. You can actually hear the scales from your eyes shatter as they hit the ground.

I can't recommend it enough to anyone who ever has or ever might need medical advice.

Awake humanity and reclaim your sanity and show the newspapers and those who benefit from their laziness and ignorance to make fortunes from the innocent and ignorant exactly what you think.

Truly Ben Goldacre is Spartacus. (you know what I mean)

Just go read it then you too can stand up and claim that name for yourself. (you know what I mean)

4.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment