Sunday, 1 July 2007

Blasts from the past


I am going to post old items from my .mac hosted blog here occasionally.

Why?

Well I was going to do it simply to free up space on my .mac account - I plan to use that for more web sitey stuff rather than bloggy stuff - if you know what I mean - and I was loathe to "lose" some of those previous posts (others will go straight in the trash!).

But whilst ruminating over it I have realised that they are quite interesting for other reasons;
  • They will highlight changes in me and my views
  • They will also perhaps show the news story has moved on since the post
Then again they might just show how I am stuck in a rut - who knows?

I will post them with appropriate tags but also stick the label "blast from the past" on them as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment